Mr. Paul Andrew
Chief Executive Officer
Paul a business leader in the pharmaceutical sector, having worked both in large pharma and biotech start-ups. At Medylife Global FZE,, my team uses a new biomarker technology to support pharmaceutical companies through R&D and beyond.. With our ground-breaking technology, Medylife Global FZE is the global leader in the science, manufacture and application of hypochlorous acid and the only company to manufacture stable packaged hypochlorous (HOCI), a safe, environmentally friendly biocide providing a monumental step forward in healthcare and hygiene. Not only do we manufacture for some of the leading health and hygiene brands but we also market our own products to a number of sectors including healthcare, leisure, food production, animal care, agriculture and horticulture directly and via distributors. The power of hypochlorous lies in its simplicity: Hypochlorous kills 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses including E. coli, Norovirus, MRSA, influenza, C. difficile and enveloped viruses such as COVID-19. Hypochlorous works in seconds compared to other disinfectant active substances that can take up to 10 minutes to be effective. Hypochlorous contains no harmful ingredients so is suitable for humans, animals and the environment.
Mr. Shiv Patnakar
Chief Financial Officer
An entrepreneurial Global CFO of a top enterprise with an outstanding track record of growing and transforming businesses and unique expertise and experience in Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, and FMCG. With a strong record in operating in complex and challenging environments at country, regional, divisional and corporate levels, Shiv has demonstrated his leadership of game changing global performance across a wide range of areas: commercial, manufacturing, research, and development, as well as corporate functions and change management. Shiv has successfully led significant Business Development deals and Corporate Development activities across all geographies. His constant anchor is a strong but simple desire to drive growth, and business efficiency and optimizes return on investment. Shiv enables Boards to make informed, strategic, and innovative decisions about where, when, and how to focus their energy, attention, and resources. With that clarity of thought, he brings the confidence and necessary competencies to operationalize and execute at scale and speed.
Having a strong understanding of the distribution network, developing and managing relationships with different stakeholders within the business, and providing financial insights to the CEO and commercial teams.
– The CFO, who is part of the leadership team can drive the company’s vision and growth.
Client Details :
Backed by private equity, Our client is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company having a top line of more than 1000 crore. The company stands among the top 100 pharmaceuticals in India. They are looking for an experienced CFO who can contribute to the growth and development of the organization while being able to gradually groom and build a strong team
Areas of Competence
- Having a strong understanding of the distribution network, develop and managing relationships with different stakeholders within the business and providing financial insights to the CEO and commercial teams
- Provide insight and guidance to the India leadership team to support strategic planning and decision-making regarding business opportunities.
- Oversee all relevant business planning activities ensuring that business and financial drivers are accurate, and risks and opportunities are clearly identified.
- Driving automation of Finance processes
- Responsible for ERP implementation organisation-wide
- Responsible for Financial Activities, Internal Controls, and Tax Compliance
- Review and approve statutory reports according to local reporting requirements, relevant Acts, and policies concerning the submission of financial statements.
- Develop and maintain internal controls; act as custodian of all the company assets including cash flow management.
- Oversee all funding matters for the business, including maintaining contact with the company’s bankers, auditors (Big4s) for the purpose of effectively managing the company’s financial position.
- Responsible for Cost and Inventory, ROI and Working Capital management
- People Management :
- Lead, trains and develops a team of finance professionals.
Dr. Muddasir Shetty ( P.hd)
Chief Operating Officer
As chief operating officer at Medylife Global FZE, Muddasir Shetty is responsible for the quality and delivery of pharmaceuticals for our clients within the full-service portfolio. Muddasir Shetty is a dynamic, vision-driven senior executive with over 15 years of demonstrated leadership in the pharmaceuticals industry. Proven track record of driving bold initiatives and innovative global partnerships across multiple channels, expanding business scope, productivity, and profitability. Extensive international experience, with commitment to delivering quality results, establishing ethical guidelines, and motivating staff for peak performance and program
Accomplished strategist and global commercial leader with more than 15 years’ experience in sales and commercial leadership positions. Broad international scope with a record of performance in roles of increasing responsibility across pharmaceutical, consumer and medical device business unit operations. Demonstrated functional leadership in sales, marketing, strategic planning and portfolio management in the US and in global markets for brands and categories representing over $1 billion in annual revenue. Extensive Pharma API experience managing teams, building brands and commercializing products into a variety of international health systems.